The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***
The Infinite Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» My Winx Club Fanart.
What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty2017-11-28, 7:16 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what happened?
What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty2017-09-27, 10:15 pm by musa225

» Cooking tips
What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty2017-09-19, 8:47 pm by musa225

» dead site
What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty2017-09-04, 4:07 pm by musa225

» Winx Musa & Tecna Believix CGI Flying Poses Artwork Download!
What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty2017-08-28, 6:23 pm by musa225

» What TV Show are you watching?
What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty2017-08-28, 6:22 pm by musa225

» Hello, Everyone!^^
What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty2017-07-05, 5:28 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what do you think?
What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty2016-08-25, 8:22 pm by musa225

» Suki Amnell, witch of poisons
What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty2015-11-19, 1:06 pm by musa225

Chatbox!
Top posting users this month
No user

Our Affiliates

I forgot my password

What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure?

5 posters

Go down

What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure?

Post by ladykanna 2013-06-09, 1:50 am

What is your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure movie?

I just finished watching and I have to say nick did a pretty good job of botching it up and cutting out most of the movie and just stuck stuff together and called it good. It just didnt smoothly transition into next part of the story, it was just kind of blocky and stuck different parts of the movie together. Bloom didnt even get to talk to Daphne in the beginning of the movie... I guess they didn't want people to think that Bloom was getting married so now they changed that into her getting invited to a "Princess Ball??" What the heck is that?

I remember a princess ball being something totally different, caz in Season 3 didnt Stella get a princess ball caz she is of royalty and that it is something like a coming of age ball? And that's when they announce who their fiance/ future husband is? Well when they still did that kind of thing anyway....

So I guess I have to say as a Winx fan....I'm not very pleased with how they made this movie SHORTER and left out alot of stuff, AND what is with the weird ending??
I don't like this ending!!! >.<
I think I will stick with the original movie of this thank you~*

Last edited by ladykanna on 2013-06-11, 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
ladykanna
ladykanna
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty Re: What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure?

Post by WinxClubMagic4EVER 2013-06-09, 12:49 pm

Ikr?[b]
WinxClubMagic4EVER
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

http://winxclubmagic4ever.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure? Empty Re: What are your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure?

Post by CherMelody 2013-06-09, 6:20 pm

The movie was cut but I liked it it was ok but the ending wasn't good.
CherMelody
CherMelody
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophira 2013-06-09, 10:07 pm

ladykanna wrote:What is your thoughts on the Nick's version of Magical Adventure movie?

I just finished watching and I have to say nick did a pretty good job of botching it up and cutting out most of the movie and just stuck stuff together and called it good. It just didnt smoothly transition into next part of the story, it was just kind of blocky and stuck different parts of the movie together. Bloom didnt even get to talk to Daphne in the beginning of the movie... I guess they did want people to think that Bloom was getting married so now they changed that into her getting invited to a "Princess Ball??" What the heck is that?

I remember a princess ball being something totally different, caz in Season 3 didnt Stella get a princess ball caz she is of royalty and that it is something like a coming of age ball? And that's when they announce who their fiance/ future husband is? Well when they still did that kind of thing anyway....

So I guess I have to say as a Winx fan....I'm not very pleased with how they made this movie SHORTER and left out alot of stuff, AND what is with the weird ending??
I don't like this ending!!! >.<
I think I will stick with the original movie of this thank you~*

Quite honestly, I hadn't seen the original, but as soon as I found out it was a Princess Ball, I thought to myself, "and the last one we saw ended up to be so lovely." Not sure if I'd ever want to attend another one myself after Stella's issues with hers, but meh, that's just me.
Ophira
Ophira
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

http://rainbowdustwinx.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxClubMagic4EVER 2013-06-09, 10:43 pm

I don't like how nick did it
WinxClubMagic4EVER
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by CherMelody 2013-06-09, 10:44 pm

WinxClubMagic4EVER wrote:I don't like how nick did it
Ikr? It's only 45 minutes it should be 90 minutes -_-
CherMelody
CherMelody
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophira 2013-06-10, 6:01 pm

I had to DVR it anyway because they scheduled MA on the exact day as my graduation, so...yeah.
Ophira
Ophira
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

http://rainbowdustwinx.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-06-11, 8:49 am

I haven't watched it yet, but I have watched some previews. Thank god that Bloom doesn't have that squeaky voice! But it still doesn't suit her. Rolling Eyes
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxClubMagic4EVER 2013-06-11, 10:05 pm

Sucks... I DVRed it on the da day when it premiere
WinxClubMagic4EVER
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down