The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***
The Infinite Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» My Winx Club Fanart.
If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty2017-11-28, 7:16 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what happened?
If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty2017-09-27, 10:15 pm by musa225

» Cooking tips
If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty2017-09-19, 8:47 pm by musa225

» dead site
If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty2017-09-04, 4:07 pm by musa225

» Winx Musa & Tecna Believix CGI Flying Poses Artwork Download!
If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty2017-08-28, 6:23 pm by musa225

» What TV Show are you watching?
If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty2017-08-28, 6:22 pm by musa225

» Hello, Everyone!^^
If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty2017-07-05, 5:28 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what do you think?
If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty2016-08-25, 8:22 pm by musa225

» Suki Amnell, witch of poisons
If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty2015-11-19, 1:06 pm by musa225

Chatbox!
Top posting users this month
No user

Our Affiliates

I forgot my password

If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be?

+5
Jennycakes
PrinceAbeash
WinxyLovatic
CherLovato
WinxPower!
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be?

Post by WinxPower! 2013-04-18, 2:34 pm

Hey Guys! I make this topic to ask you,
If Bloom wasn't the Winx Club leader, who do you think it was going to be?
I think it was going to be Aisha or Stella. Because, Bloom,Stella and Aisha are like the "main" characters in Winx Club.
Well its like nickelodeon made them. Because:
Harmonix - they both have the longest,They're the 3 princess,they always fight together.
What do you think?
WinxPower!
WinxPower!

Back to top Go down

If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty Re: If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be?

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-18, 2:40 pm

A choice between either Aisha or Tecna, I don't think Stella is mature enough to lead a group like that, maybe she could if she gets a little more serious in the future, I just don't think it's the best fit for her. Aisha because she is bold and courageous and Tecna because she is always serious and she is the smartest of the group.
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be? Empty Re: If Bloom wasn't the leader, who would you think it was going to be?

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-18, 8:38 pm

Aisha wouldn't be the leader. She came in season 2. I can't imagine a different leader. Stella's too imature, Flora's to sweet, Musa's like in her own world, Tecna is too logical. But, I think Tecna would deserve it the most. She saved Andros, risking her own life and also saved the Winx countless times.
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-18, 9:25 pm

Lol I forgot that, but I still think besides that, Aisha would be good, she has a lot of experience, what with the Andros situation in season 3, dealing with Darkar, and now her cousin Tritannus. But anyways they all have their flaws. Tecna's lack of emotions, however, is more practical than the others because, yes she is more logical, and I think a leader needs to be able to utilize that skill the most. Even Bloom, sometimes she's a bit whiny xD.
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-18, 9:30 pm

MaryKateIsAwesome wrote:Lol I forgot that, but I still think besides that, Aisha would be good, she has a lot of experience, what with the Andros situation in season 3, dealing with Darkar, and now her cousin Tritannus. But anyways they all have their flaws. Tecna's lack of emotions, however, is more practical than the others because, yes she is more logical, and I think a leader needs to be able to utilize that skill the most. Even Bloom, sometimes she's a bit whiny xD.

True. Above all the stuff she has to deal with she'll become a great leader but tbh Bloom's the best there can be. She's the strongest, she's the one with an awesome backstory! And she's bossy Razz I would prefer there to be no leader at all. And let them all shine. But it just doesn't work like that :/
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-18, 9:42 pm

Nope it doesn't. It just irks me that she has to be the leader, even though technically she is the informal leader.
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-19, 12:38 am

MaryKateIsAwesome wrote:Nope it doesn't. It just irks me that she has to be the leader, even though technically she is the informal leader.
She made herself the leader, really. But without Bloom, there would never have been Winx Club or their adventures. Rolling Eyes
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-19, 7:24 am

Yep, true. But she needs to tone down the bossiness.
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinceAbeash 2013-04-19, 3:39 pm

MaryKateIsAwesome wrote:Yep, true. But she needs to tone down the bossiness.

AHahaah true that. Bloom can we aggresive in her words sometimes. She needs to be less bossy and maybe think of the others as well. Even on Roxy's spotlight she still gets 50.5% of the lights. I love Bloom and all, but she needs to give someone the leadership skills more than just once or twice.
PrinceAbeash
PrinceAbeash
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005736784754

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-19, 10:48 pm

PrinceAbeash wrote:
MaryKateIsAwesome wrote:Yep, true. But she needs to tone down the bossiness.

AHahaah true that. Bloom can we aggresive in her words sometimes. She needs to be less bossy and maybe think of the others as well. Even on Roxy's spotlight she still gets 50.5% of the lights. I love Bloom and all, but she needs to give someone the leadership skills more than just once or twice.
Yep! Can't agree more. In one of the last few episodes, Bloom dragged the Winx out of bed during the middle of the night!. Pretty Bossy, hey?
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennycakes 2013-04-20, 7:48 pm

I think the leader could've been Stella. Well, yes she is bratty and all, but she is the second girl in the spotlight. Aisha, she came too late (well, a season late), Flora is too sweet and too quiet, Musa- well, not her, can't think of any reason (lol), Tecna- too logical I guess.

From what I've listed, the leader should really be Tecna. She's the go-to girl for the guide to directions. In season 3 she closed that portal (I forget) that led to the Omega Dimension. And she got sucked in it too. She's the smartest of them all. They even had to butt (lol) in her date with Timmy just to rescue them! How rude was my opinion, they need to learn to fight themselves. Bloom is the leader after all.

Err, anyway. @Sophie- That IS rude, come on, seriously at the very least Bloom could've went down herself and took photos. Bossy- DEFINITELY.
Jennycakes
Jennycakes
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-20, 10:48 pm

Jennycakes wrote:
From what I've listed, the leader should really be Tecna. She's the go-to girl for the guide to directions. In season 3 she closed that portal (I forget) that led to the Omega Dimension. And she got sucked in it too. She's the smartest of them all. They even had to butt (lol) in her date with Timmy just to rescue them! How rude was my opinion, they need to learn to fight themselves. Bloom is the leader after all.
I can't agree with you more. I always thought Bloom was the strongest fairy in the whole dimension. But as far as I can see, Tecna is stronger than her. The five of them can't even defeat a monster, when Tecna can? Tecna should be the leader.
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOne&Only.WinxClub 2013-04-21, 4:57 am

^I agree, that doesn't mean that you are very powerful, you are the leader! I say Tecna is more smarter than Bloom is... (No offence!)
But anyways, when Bloom is gone, Tecna is there to lead! Wink
But the sad thing there is, Tecna is like Bloom's shadow... Sad
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

https://www.youtube.com/user/OneAndOnlyWinxClub

Back to top Go down

Post by Talin 2013-04-21, 7:24 am

yes tecna would be a good leader... but maybe she thinks to much than she acts..
Talin
Talin
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-21, 7:32 am

Talin wrote:yes tecna would be a good leader... but maybe she thinks to much than she acts..
True, but she's still very useful and helpful. She has done a lot too
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Talin 2013-04-21, 7:58 am

yes she always make the plans for the missions
Talin
Talin
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-21, 8:20 am

Talin wrote:yes she always make the plans for the missions
Not really. It's really actually Bloom. And Tecna makes the gadgets to support it
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinceAbeash 2013-04-21, 9:01 am

EnchantixGermany wrote:I think Aisha.

Erm, Aisha, I guess so. It's just that Aisha's temper is far worse than Bloom. Plus when she keeps a grudge, she keeps it there for sometime, unlike Bloom who smooths things out once someone says sorry. Also, Aisha has the skills, but I still think Bloom has more experience. Plus, people only think of her as a leader because of Nabu, and her wanting to find him.
PrinceAbeash
PrinceAbeash
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005736784754

Back to top Go down

Post by JAD2350 2013-04-21, 10:09 am

If Bloom wasn't the leader, I'd say Tecna would make a great leader! She's smart and not afraid of anything.

But it would be nice to see Stella be the leader. She would make the show hilarious! Very Happy
JAD2350
JAD2350
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-21, 10:58 pm

Aisha does have a temper but I think Stella might be a bit worse because of her immaturity. It would be comical to see her actually lead though.
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

Post by DuncanSirenix14 2013-04-22, 3:39 am

I think it would be Tecna.

Cause Tecna planned most of the missions & made the gadgets.... but she doesn't have the personality.

Bloom is the multi-personality kind of person. so yeah...
DuncanSirenix14
DuncanSirenix14

Back to top Go down

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-22, 7:07 am

Tecna doesn't really have a personality (I mean compared to the other five) but she's the most serious out of the three. And I think she does plan the missions with the gadgets and stuff, though Bloom may take a big part, especially because she's the leader.
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-23, 3:47 am

No personality? Everything that is human-like has a personality, even Tecna. Tecna has a secretive, and doesn't have a lot of feelings. Even compared to the other five she still has personality.
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOne&Only.WinxClub 2013-04-23, 8:42 am

Yeah! Tecna does have! She just haven't shown it.
She is a human or "fairy", not an android. That doesn't mean she doesn't show her personality means she doesn't have one!
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

https://www.youtube.com/user/OneAndOnlyWinxClub

Back to top Go down

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-23, 2:41 pm

Maybe I should rephrase what I said. Tecna obviously has a personality. She's intelligent, likes research, computers, anything techy. I mean, compared to the other fairies, especially Stella, her personality may or may not like, stick out as much. She's more serious than the others and might be a little more introverted (which explains her relationship with Timmy).
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum