The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***
The Infinite Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» My Winx Club Fanart.
wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty2017-11-28, 7:16 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what happened?
wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty2017-09-27, 10:15 pm by musa225

» Cooking tips
wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty2017-09-19, 8:47 pm by musa225

» dead site
wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty2017-09-04, 4:07 pm by musa225

» Winx Musa & Tecna Believix CGI Flying Poses Artwork Download!
wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty2017-08-28, 6:23 pm by musa225

» What TV Show are you watching?
wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty2017-08-28, 6:22 pm by musa225

» Hello, Everyone!^^
wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty2017-07-05, 5:28 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what do you think?
wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty2016-08-25, 8:22 pm by musa225

» Suki Amnell, witch of poisons
wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty2015-11-19, 1:06 pm by musa225

Chatbox!
Top posting users this month
No user

Our Affiliates

I forgot my password

wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings?

+5
Ophira
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
CherMelody
WinxClubMagic4EVER
ladykanna
9 posters

Go down

wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings?

Post by ladykanna 2013-03-11, 1:20 am

Would it be cool if there was a winx clothing line where the back of shirts or dresses had wings on it, depending on which season it was?
1st& 2nd season would have all the girl's original wings on the back of the shirt, like you would have all the girl's different wings all on separate shirts?
3rd season would have their enchantix wings on the back*which I would totally buy~*
4th would have their believix,lovix and spohix wings on the back of the shirt

Would you pay for something like that and wear it?
ladykanna
ladykanna
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty Re: wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings?

Post by WinxClubMagic4EVER 2013-03-11, 7:40 pm

totally! that will be awesome! Very Happy
WinxClubMagic4EVER
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

http://winxclubmagic4ever.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings? Empty Re: wouldnt it be cool if there was clothing line where the back of the shirt displayed wings?

Post by CherMelody 2013-03-16, 11:28 pm

I saw that Toys R Us had Winx Club Belevix Costumes
CherMelody
CherMelody
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOne&Only.WinxClub 2013-03-18, 11:21 am

That would be great, for children of course. Smile
But if you are speaking of teens wearing those clothes, it would be better if the wings does fit for a teen, not for a kid. xD

Maybe I would buy, but makes me think how people would think of me while I am wearing it. xD
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

https://www.youtube.com/user/OneAndOnlyWinxClub

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophira 2013-04-12, 6:40 pm

I just wish they made clothes for teens too. I'm older, and I'd really like a Winx shirt. (It wouldn't really hurt my pride; I already have like 3 MLP shirts).
Ophira
Ophira
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

http://rainbowdustwinx.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-12, 6:49 pm

It would be cool for like little kids and stuff.
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxClubMagic4EVER 2013-04-14, 6:26 pm

I want them to make a costume for teens for Halloween........ Totally going to fit with the teens since i'm 13...... kids costumes are fine, but you'll get the point.
WinxClubMagic4EVER
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-14, 7:08 pm

That's a nice idea. Someone should suggest hat cool idea to Jakks or some other company!
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-14, 8:02 pm

Maybe Jakks would likely pick it up!
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennycakes 2013-04-20, 7:39 pm

That's a cool idea, they SHOULD pick it up to boost up buyers Razz
Jennycakes
Jennycakes
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxClubMagic4EVER 2013-04-20, 8:56 pm

Ikr!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by CherMelody 2013-06-12, 1:33 pm

But good idea! Very Happy ^_^
CherMelody
CherMelody
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by JAD2350 2013-06-12, 7:01 pm

Yeah, that's be awesome! I've seen many of those strap-on wings and I think they're very annoying. When my sis tries them on, I just think it'd be better if they'd just attach the wings to the clothes itself.
JAD2350
JAD2350
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxClubMagic4EVER 2013-06-12, 7:27 pm

like the company Disguise does that:D:)
WinxClubMagic4EVER
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum