The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***
The Infinite Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» My Winx Club Fanart.
Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty2017-11-28, 7:16 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what happened?
Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty2017-09-27, 10:15 pm by musa225

» Cooking tips
Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty2017-09-19, 8:47 pm by musa225

» dead site
Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty2017-09-04, 4:07 pm by musa225

» Winx Musa & Tecna Believix CGI Flying Poses Artwork Download!
Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty2017-08-28, 6:23 pm by musa225

» What TV Show are you watching?
Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty2017-08-28, 6:22 pm by musa225

» Hello, Everyone!^^
Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty2017-07-05, 5:28 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what do you think?
Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty2016-08-25, 8:22 pm by musa225

» Suki Amnell, witch of poisons
Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty2015-11-19, 1:06 pm by musa225

Chatbox!
Top posting users this month
No user

Our Affiliates

I forgot my password

Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?

+4
CherMelody
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
DuncanSirenix14
ladykanna
8 posters

Go down

Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?

Post by ladykanna 2013-03-10, 3:36 am

In the episode where they finally get their Sirenix powers and is able to enter the infinite ocean, the guardian fairy of Sirenix told the girls that once they have pleased destiny, they will each be given a wish.
Now what do you think each girl's wish will be? I have given it some thought and here is what I think each girl will wish for.
You can reply and tell what you think the girls will use their wish on.

Bloom = To get Daphne her physical body back.

Stella = To get her parents back together, or at least get them to like each other again.
(From what I have seen, Stella's dad seems to have a temper or something and is not even nice to his ex wife, even after caring for him when he was sick...>.<)

Musa = Possibly wish for her mother back?? Not too sure, I know she loves her mom and has fond memories of her, so maybe. In Season 3 in the test to get the water stars, she had a choice to be with her or to choose the water stars, she chose the water stars, even though it was clear that she wanted to be with her mom more than anything....

Aisha = Totally wish for Nabu to regain consciousness/wake from his coma since he sacrificed himself in season 4 to close the vortex.

Flora = Everything seems to be going good for Flora. There isn't any problems on her home planet and with her relationship with Helia, it took her awhile to get together with Helia, but there was no problems with her boyfriend, like the the other girls have. So I have no clue what her wish would be.

Tecna = Same thing as Flora, no problems on her home planet, or problems with Timmy. So I have no clue what she would do with her wish....

So what do you think of what I have wrote on what the girls might wish for?

If you have any comments or have different thoughts on what the girls would wish feel free to reply ^_^

ladykanna
ladykanna
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty Re: Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?

Post by DuncanSirenix14 2013-03-10, 4:42 am

Bloom= Remove Sirenix curse/ Daphne with her physical body
Stella=Fashion designer/ Mom + dad?
Flora= The Abyss devourer probably devoured Desiree and probably wish her back? (this is just a guess)
Musa=Mom? Or Wish the Singing whales back?
Tecna= Probably same story as Flora.
Aisha= Wish Tritannus wasn't evil/ Nabu?

These are just guesses. We just have to wait and see.

DuncanSirenix14
DuncanSirenix14

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?  Empty Re: Winx Club Sirenix Wishes~* What will each of the girls wish for?

Post by TheOne&Only.WinxClub 2013-03-10, 4:58 am

^yeah, but Flora and Tecna are soooo unpredictable, we have no idea what they are gonna wish for...
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

https://www.youtube.com/user/OneAndOnlyWinxClub

Back to top Go down

Post by CherMelody 2013-03-10, 6:33 pm

Tecna's wish might be Timmy and Tecna go on a date. In the episode of Season 5, where they have to go to Zenith, Bloom, asked if Tecna and Timmy ever go on a date. So maybe Tecna's wish might be Timmy and her go on a date

Visit my blog: http://hilarythewinxfan.blogspot.com/
CherMelody
CherMelody
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talin 2013-03-11, 6:36 am

I think that Musa and Aisha wish that they could talk to Nabu or Musa´s Mother once again
Talin
Talin
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-29, 8:10 pm

And I found out what some of the Winx's wishes were!
Flora: For people to respect nature
Stella: For her parents to listen to each other
Tecna: The citizens of her experience feelings
Aisha: I think it was to save Roy...
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DuncanSirenix14 2013-04-30, 1:43 am

Here are the confirmed ones.

Bloom: Get Daphne's body back
Stella: Get her parents to listen to each other and her
Flora: Make Earth people respect neature.
Aisha: Save Nereus -.-
Musa: RBW FORGOT ABOUT THEM
Tecna: For Zenith to have feelings and feel connected to the Magic Dimension.
DuncanSirenix14
DuncanSirenix14

Back to top Go down

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-30, 3:05 pm

Those are the exact wishes! Aww I hope Musa makes her wish eventually.
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennycakes 2013-04-30, 6:07 pm

Well, Musa can't revive her mother, so I guess what CAN she use it for? Neutral
Jennycakes
Jennycakes
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum