The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***
The Infinite Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» My Winx Club Fanart.
Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty2017-11-28, 7:16 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what happened?
Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty2017-09-27, 10:15 pm by musa225

» Cooking tips
Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty2017-09-19, 8:47 pm by musa225

» dead site
Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty2017-09-04, 4:07 pm by musa225

» Winx Musa & Tecna Believix CGI Flying Poses Artwork Download!
Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty2017-08-28, 6:23 pm by musa225

» What TV Show are you watching?
Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty2017-08-28, 6:22 pm by musa225

» Hello, Everyone!^^
Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty2017-07-05, 5:28 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what do you think?
Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty2016-08-25, 8:22 pm by musa225

» Suki Amnell, witch of poisons
Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty2015-11-19, 1:06 pm by musa225

Chatbox!
Top posting users this month
No user

Our Affiliates

I forgot my password

Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!

+22
Ophira
laurute123123
iTiffany
SirenixPower89
HarmonixInYou
ObliviousPrattler
WinxClubMagic4EVER
WinxPower!
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
WinxyLovatic
Winxisawesome
chibirick13
CherLovato
SibyllaJustice
JAD2350
sailoreric97
RodimusKnight
Jennycakes
Gavinckss
EllaA
DuncanSirenix14
The Infinite Winx
26 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!

Post by sailoreric97 2013-01-30, 7:21 pm

I hope Winx is doing a good job with sales for Jakks. From what I've seen everything sells (doll wise) except for the Bloom dolls. They are gonna have to mass burn them or give them away for free if they want to get rid of them! Lmfao!!! (I also doubt the bodies will be changed but it was just a thought)
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

http://justanothercrazywinxfan.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Winx Club Jakks Pacific Dolls!

Post by SibyllaJustice 2013-01-30, 7:24 pm

Nope, no mass burning... they'll just slowly sit on shelves, forever... until one day they've finally all sold, in two years. Very Happy

From what I've seen they're doing well, but I think they're still just barely behind maybe Novis or Bratzillaz.
SibyllaJustice
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by sailoreric97 2013-01-30, 7:28 pm

I still haven't opened my Bloom believix by Jakks so it would be nice if I could buy one on super marked down clearance to open, which I'm guessing I'll be able to do at some point. Oh yeah did you see? The good vs evil pack is on mark down for 34.99 on Targets website!
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by SibyllaJustice 2013-01-30, 7:31 pm

I saw that! I wish I had waited til now to buy it haha. That's such a good price.

I remember Bloom Believix being $6 at Christmas time on Amazon, I was soooo tempted... now I'm sour I didn't get one. I cut the hair on mine and the clear strap that keeps her skirt from riding up broke, so I want a new one but I'm not paying more than $10. I'd like one to keep in the box too.
SibyllaJustice
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by sailoreric97 2013-01-30, 7:37 pm

I tend to be cheap when it comes to Winx unless its a rare doll that I really want. I'm going to try for under $10 with my next Bloom believix doll! Lol But we should start saving up for SDCC '13. If Toys R Us doesn't sell them online like last year ($29.99) we will be looking at at least $70 on eBay. That is, if the comic con doll is interesting, which I am assuming it will be. I sorta have a feeling we could be seeing a Blue, Silver, and Gold Sirenix Bloom.
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by SibyllaJustice 2013-01-30, 7:39 pm

Or Blue, Silver, and Gold Harmonix, with Sirenix being next years.

I'm confident they'll sell on TRU's site again this year. I don't see why they would partner up with them one year and not the next. A lot of brands partner up with them each year for comic con.
SibyllaJustice
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by sailoreric97 2013-01-30, 7:44 pm

I'm glad to hear that! Aside from what happens with Winx and Monster high each year I don't pay much attention to anything else at Comic con haha. I wonder if they will do Harmonix for 2013? But it seems to me like by Summer 2013 they would want to be promoting Sirenix instead of Harmonix.
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by SibyllaJustice 2013-01-30, 7:47 pm

Well SDCC exclusives are seriously only made for collectors, so I doubt they care much about promoting the very newest transformation. I think they'd care more about just promoting S5 as a whole, which could work with Harmonix.

Plus with Season 6 not being out by the Comic Con after this next one, they could save Sirenix for that.
SibyllaJustice
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by sailoreric97 2013-01-30, 8:07 pm

That's true, but I wonder how long we will be waiting for season 6, I mean Molly has already started recording for season 6, but that doesn't really mean anything since the records for season 5-6 are original records so they will be done before any animation is done. I guess the only way to know for sure will be to wait until July! Haha Whatever it is though, I'm sure it will be amazing Smile
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by chibirick13 2013-02-01, 4:03 pm

Do we still not have pics of the Pink Enchantix Bloom? Entertainment Earth just sent me an email saying nothing important other than theyll email me when she ships. *no duh EE* but they still havent posted pics on the site and shes supposed to be out any day now. Is she some elaborate hoax?
chibirick13
chibirick13
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by SibyllaJustice 2013-02-01, 4:14 pm

Definitely not a hoax, Entertainment Earth is a really trustworthy site. It is odd that we haven't seen any pictures yet though, maybe the release date is getting pushed back and that's why we haven't seen any? Maybe it's just gonna end up the SDCC exclusive?
SibyllaJustice
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by sailoreric97 2013-02-01, 4:18 pm

I had the same thought too, I'm gonna be so mad if she's pushed back to July for an SDCC exclusive!!!
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by SibyllaJustice 2013-02-01, 4:20 pm

I won't be that mad since hey, it means I don't have to buy it for a while, but it will be harder to get. The only thing that seems like would really make it that is that it's the same kind of thing as Blue Believix, Silver Believix, etc-- and how would they release it otherwise? Is it going to be a ToyFair exclusive? That'd be pretty useless considering barely any fans make it there, and it isn't like Comic Con. They don't usually sell toys there.

And I can't see them just putting her in regular stores, she sounds like a collector doll. Unless they start regularly making a collector line as well like Barbie, I think SDCC is the best guess.
SibyllaJustice
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by sailoreric97 2013-02-01, 4:24 pm

I guess it won't be too bad if she's an SDCC. It'll just mean that's one less doll for us to worry about (you bought her also? Right?). I think she sounds like a collector doll also, my only other thought is she may be an Entertainment Earth online exclusive.
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by chibirick13 2013-02-01, 4:26 pm

God I hope they dont push it that far back, but I see your point about getting the SDCC exclusive out of the way early LOL. I was thinking that she was a Valentines day themed doll, since shes pink and had a February release date. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
chibirick13
chibirick13
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by SibyllaJustice 2013-02-01, 4:27 pm

Oh a Valentines Day doll would be adorable! I'd love that. I just wonder where they would release it. (And I haven't bought her yet Eric. I'm planning on it sometime in the next few weeks hopefully.)

EntertainmentEarth could have her as an exclusive, but it seems kinda doubtful because they're mainly for buying cases of dolls, it's actually kind of rare to see a single doll on there, I was surprised to see this one.
SibyllaJustice
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by sailoreric97 2013-02-01, 4:31 pm

Mhmm a Valentines day doll? Seems like that could be a possibility. I hope Entertainment Earth emails me back soon! I must know more about this doll!
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by chibirick13 2013-02-01, 4:36 pm

I preordered two. One to open and one to keep in box, but i hope shes worth it and not some Good Vs Evil pack pallet swap with the budget body.
chibirick13
chibirick13
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by SibyllaJustice 2013-02-01, 4:38 pm

I doubt that she's like that. It called her Special if I remember right, and that always means collector. Not to mention it's out of the price range for a Deluxe doll, and Entertainment Earth rarely ever overprices, and if they do it's not much. So she's definitely something cool.

Also, I think I've seen you while browsing Flickr! Were you the person who made those accessories and stuff for the Believix dolls and redid Harmonix Aisha's hair? Those were adorable!
SibyllaJustice
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by chibirick13 2013-02-01, 4:47 pm

I hope so. Im just so antsy lol.

Yuppers thats me on Flikr ;P. Thank you:), I was feeling crafty when I got them. I really felt they needed something more lol.
chibirick13
chibirick13
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by sailoreric97 2013-02-01, 4:49 pm

I still need to find my Aisha Harmonix, I've seen the others plenty of times. But no luck with Aisha Sad
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by SibyllaJustice 2013-02-01, 4:50 pm

They did, and they look really good! I'm impressed! I could never make them look that good haha. Also, the fact that Everyday Musa didn't look like yours put me off from buying her for the longest time... >__>

The Harmonix dolls are oddly hard to find. The two times I've been to TRU since they've been out, the first time I had gone the minute they opened the day of the new shipment so they had all of them, and the second time they just had Bloom and Stella. And a lone City Style Stella. Aisha is popping up on TRU's website every once in a while though, you should check there.
SibyllaJustice
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by sailoreric97 2013-02-01, 4:53 pm

Sadly, every time I go on there she's out of stock. I'm really starting to wonder when Target will have the harmonix dolls online. I was sure they would be there by now.
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by SibyllaJustice 2013-02-01, 4:54 pm

I haven't seen Harmonix at Target at all. My sister said last time she went there they had all the new Novis, Bratzillaz, AND Monster High, but no new Winx. Mine is horrible at restocking Winx. Once they didn't restock for a whole month.
SibyllaJustice
SibyllaJustice
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by sailoreric97 2013-02-01, 4:58 pm

The same thing happened to me! I was there a few weeks ago and they had EVERYTHING NEW, oh, and a couple believix blooms. Really??? But the strange thing is, I have seen the harmonix dolls at Target, just not Aisha. A guy that worked there even got me a case of Harmonix dolls from the back, he opened it infront of me and there was no Aisha in it. I wonder if the case was mispacked or only certain cases get Aisha's?
sailoreric97
sailoreric97
Sirenix Quest
Sirenix Quest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next