The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Infinite Winx
***REGISTER OR LOGIN FOR MORE WINX CONTENT***
The Infinite Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» My Winx Club Fanart.
Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty2017-11-28, 7:16 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what happened?
Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty2017-09-27, 10:15 pm by musa225

» Cooking tips
Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty2017-09-19, 8:47 pm by musa225

» dead site
Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty2017-09-04, 4:07 pm by musa225

» Winx Musa & Tecna Believix CGI Flying Poses Artwork Download!
Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty2017-08-28, 6:23 pm by musa225

» What TV Show are you watching?
Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty2017-08-28, 6:22 pm by musa225

» Hello, Everyone!^^
Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty2017-07-05, 5:28 pm by musa225

» Season 7, what do you think?
Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty2016-08-25, 8:22 pm by musa225

» Suki Amnell, witch of poisons
Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty2015-11-19, 1:06 pm by musa225

Chatbox!
Top posting users this month
No user

Our Affiliates

I forgot my password

Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix

4 posters

Go down

Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix

Post by PrinceAbeash 2013-04-15, 1:47 pm

Enchantix.
I know! It's something I definitely want to become! Why, well I have my reasons. Sigh, actually it's so I can be as great as my cousin, Princess Bloom. She's one of the toughest fairies in the whole magical dimension! She is my inspiration! I do wish I could be as strong as her, but I've been hearing lately that she and the Winx had obtained the ancient power of Sirenix!

I remember back when I was a kid, cousin Daphne telling me all about Sirenix and how wonderful it was to become one. She showed me tricks and fun things to do with her powers. Truth is, I’m actually 32 years old. But, due to the ancestral witches attacking my home planet, a time stop occurred and now I’m younger than my cousin. She’s practically older than me! Right now, I’m only 16! I rarely see her or cousin Daphne anymore. According to Aunt Marion and Uncle Oritel, cousin Daphne is currently away with cousin Bloom so I couldn’t see them for a while.

Enough about my past! Tomorrow is the day I can finally enter Alfea! You know, Alfea College for Fairies? Well, it’s a school where cousin Bloom is an alumni and I wish to attend there! I heard so much about it! I can’t wait to go there!

8:35 am – Sunday

Well, that’s what it says on the board in this bus. A few more minutes and I’m there! I wonder how will it be? Will I meet new people? Will I be able to meet new friends? Talk to teachers? Answer question? Do homework? Create- TOOT! What the?! Oh, were here!
I jumped off the bus, grabbed my 3 suitcases full of clothing and ran towards the gate.

Big. One word could describe what I was seeing and it was Big. This school is huge! My eyes were shining like stars when suddenly, she approached me. She was pretty mean and scary, and do you know who she was? It was Miss Criselda! She began to ask me questions.

“Who are you? Are you on my list? I’m not sure you are! And if you’re not you should know that we turn liars into frogs!” she warned me.
“Miss Criselda, please calm down! This young lady here is our own Bloom’s cousin. It’s Kaymae right?” asked a kind, sweet and gentle Miss Faragonda. I nodded as a response.

“Well, we sure are glad to have you here! Here is all the information you need and remember, classes start tomorrow!
I gave a smile and a nod as I took the paper from her hands and slowly turned away towards another direction. “Dorm room: M16 – Kaymae Salvia.” I headed inside and straight to the dorms. Constantly looking around without even looking at where I’m going, I accidentally tripped and dropped all of my suitcases! My stuff was everywhere! Prom dresses, casual t-shirts, skirts, everywhere! I picked them all one at a time as quick as I could when I heard a voice from behind me.

“Do you need some help?” asked a girl who seemed like she was the same age as me. She had light purple hair, she wore a t-shirt with a paw in the middle of it and a blue skinny jeans. I nodded glumly and she picked up some of my stuff as well.
After finishing putting them all away, she gave me a smile. I tried smiling back, but I was too shy to. “Umm, do you know where a room with a name Kaymae Salvia is written on?” I asked quietly, head down.

“Oh! You must be my new roommate! Follow me!” she cheerfully said as she grabbed one of my suitcases.
When we finally arrived at the room, I saw two names written on the wall. ‘Princess Roxy’ and ‘Kaymae Salvia’. I was flabbergasted, and surprised knowing that she was a princess like Bloom!
“That’s my side of the room over there, and well, yours is over there.” she said as she pointed to a spot where it was full of stuffed animals and a cute bed, as well as a spot where it was full of nothing but dark items!

“Yeah, sorry about that! My previous roommate just moved to Cloudtower. She actually wanted to become a witch! But, I’m hoping you’re not like her!” she said.
I gave her a weak smile and went towards my side of the room. Hmm, I could have sworn there was a spell to change a makeover of a room! I read it somewhere in the Domino secret library!

“Roomas Compass!” I chanted. Everything in the room began to change and it all became so beautiful, just the way I wanted it to be! It was cute and stylish!
“Amazing!” she shouted. She looked at my side with marvel and began to think.
“How did you know about that spell so fast? Isn’t that like a super advanced spell?” she asked curiously. ‘If you only knew, then you would understand’ is what I wanted to say but I replied “Ummm, its complicated.” instead. She just gave me a small smile and jumped unto her bed.

“Well, classes start tomorrow! I believe you have potionology right? Yep, you’re with me! Just follow me tomorrow alright? I think we’re gonna have a trip to the Black Mud Swamp!” she exclaimed. I just replied with a quiet “I guess so” and went on to putting my stuff at my closet.

NEXT TIME ON GEMIX GIRLS: Roxy and Kaymae is teamed up with a girl who's a Fairy Of the Shining Sun, but soon conflicts begin and their lives are at risk. Will they be able to resolve this?!

AUTHOR: YAY!!! My first story! Hope you guys liked it! I think the Gemix Girls will probably team up a few more chapters. So, count on it!!
PrinceAbeash
PrinceAbeash
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005736784754

Back to top Go down

Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty Re: Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix

Post by WinxyLovatic 2013-04-16, 1:02 am

COOL! I always thought it was Miss Griselda not Criselda? Smile It's lovely how her story is quite similar to Bloom's (Not exactly but kinda) And we get to see Roxy! Not a character I love but it's awesome how we can relate to it.
WinxyLovatic
WinxyLovatic

Back to top Go down

Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix Empty Re: Gemix Girls Episode 1: Wishing Enchantix

Post by PrinceAbeash 2013-04-16, 7:10 am

Ahahaha thanks so much! I am not quite sure how to spell Criselda or Griselda, but anyways, thanks for reading!
PrinceAbeash
PrinceAbeash
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CherLovato 2013-04-16, 8:23 am

Nice story, and I like her name, Kaymae.
CherLovato
CherLovato

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinceAbeash 2013-04-16, 11:49 am

Thanks so much everyone! I'll post more of this soon!
PrinceAbeash
PrinceAbeash
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WinxClubMagic4EVER 2013-04-16, 8:37 pm

Awesome! Smile
WinxClubMagic4EVER
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy

http://winxclubmagic4ever.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down